A - A A+
Contrast Contrast Contrast Contrast Easy Read Easy Read
Online Shop

Gift Aid

bdswiss opinioni currency exchange rates open market pakistan If you are a UK taxpayer, your gift can be increased by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme at no cost to you.

binaire opties fok forum\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'A=0 We can claim back the tax on your donation, from the Inland Revenue.

qualcuno fa trading on line saprebbe spiegarlo Donations made under the Gift Aid scheme are worth an additional 25% – so for every £10 you donate, The Grange receives £12.50.

opzioni binari german Please note: you must pay an amount of income tax or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that will be reclaimed on all donations made by you to all charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) in the tax year. VAT and Council Tax do not count.

trading mit binären optionen Can I make my Gift Aid declaration online?

come guadagnare 6000euro al mese con opzioni binarie If you make a donation through our website, please tick the Gift Aid box under your donation amount to enable us to claim the tax back.

kan man köpa Viagra receptfritt på apoteket What if I send my donation through the post?

binäre option banc de swiss Please download and print out this  opzioni binarie milano Gift Aid Declaration Form. Send it back to: Marion Chow, Fundraising & PR Coordinator, The Grange, Bookham, Surrey, KT23 4DZ or scan and email to marion.chow@grangecentre.org.uk

buy Tastylia 20 mg trader binario minimo invistimento What if I don’t pay tax?

If you do not pay tax please email us at marion.chow@grangecentre.org.uk or call on Marion on  01372 455231 so that we can make a note on our records.

NB: iI you are retired, you may still be paying tax on savings or on a private pension plan.

تسجيل الدخول تداول الخيارات الثنائية What if I pay a higher rate of tax?

The Grange will be able to claim the tax back only at the basic rate. However,  when you complete your Self Assessment form, you may like to nominate The Grange to receive the extra 20%. See: www.gov.uk/personal-tax/self-assessment

bnl trading online What if my circumstances change?

If you no longer pay enough tax to qualify for Gift Aid, please let us know so that we can update our records.


If you are a higher rate tax payer, The Grange can only claim the basic rate of tax on your donation. However, you are able to reclaim the difference between the amount we reclaim and the 40% you pay through your tax return. You may choose to donate it to The Grange by adding this information on your self-assessment form when including details of your charitable giving.