Our catering department not only offers the people we support training in cooking for themselves in their own kitchens, but it also teaches people catering skills which are then put into practice at our cafe in The Point in Dorking and at our Simply Scones tea room. The following items will really help people who may not have 100% dexterity to fully participate in all the activities:
Horticulture & Woodwork
Potting, planting, pruning and propogating – it all takes place in our horticulture department! We also create bespoke planters, bird boxes and numerous other items during the woodwork sessions which take place in our new woodwork workshop. Here are some items that we need for this department:
http://www.selectservices.co.uk/?propeler=autopzionibinarie-phb&1a6=ac autopzionibinarie phb Creative Arts and Textiles
A dynamic department, the Tutors are always striving to create interesting sessions for the people we support. With our new Studio Three now in action, here are some items that will make a big difference to this department:
opcje binarne czy to oszustwo Inspirations, Dorking
- Storage boxes for clients (like those in textiles)
- General storage boxes
- Gtech Air ram cordless vacuum cleaner Amazon £240.00
- Lighting for windows on a timer (like The Grange at No 5)
- Small table top card stand
Supported Living – Off-site
opcje binarne taktyka Epsom House:
köpa kamagra thailand Bookham:
- Proper filing cabinet
- iPads to write notes etc.
- 2 x Digital cameras (example here) £99.99 each
- The Conservatory is a valuable space used all the time as a Boccia Court, a meeting room and not forgetting, the venue for our fabulous Simply Scones café every Tuesday.Although we have some lovely blinds in place, we still need some further panes covered! Additional blinds are required which will cost £2500.
There are always additional items that will really transform the lives of those who live in and access the services of The Grange:
Non prescription cheap Priligy Thank you!
- IRESS company in Bookham for the gift of three new sets of easy read baking scales
- The Kitchen Shop, Weybridge for great discounts on Beka pans and mini woks, and The Monday Café, Albury who raised the funds for them
- Cargills for donating a convection oven costing £1440, to enable the people involved in catering sessions to increase the production of items such as scones and cakes to meet demand
- The Queen Vic, Shalford for donating benches to The Grange
- The John Ede Trust for supplying us with 3 Proloquo2Go apps, assisting the communication skills of people we support
köpa sibutramine 2012 beställ cialis Thank you to everyone who has already supported us by purchasing from the wish list or making a donation.
This list is constantly updated so please keep checking back. For any further information on any of these items, please contact Marion Chow on 01372 455231 or by email: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your kind support.