Support our work Donate now Donate now Donate Fundraise The Grange is often described as a happy 'gem' of a place but we couldn’t manage without the generosity of people like you who give their time, donations and energy to help us. See the video below! We are funded by people with learning disabilities who use their benefits packages to access our services. However, 75% of this goes solely on employing the all-important care staff who support them with everyday life. The other 25% has to cover everything else - vehicles, specialist tutors and trainers, our Benefits Advisor, adapted equipment, more accessible paths, leaky roofs, holidays, subsidies for people with no family, etc. Your donations enable us to invest in our service and do more for people we support – thank you so much!