Summer Fun is designed to give young people with learning disabilities, who are thinking about they would like to do in future, a chance to experience life at The Grange.
It’s also great for anyone on holiday from college or their usual day centre and who wants to try new things, socialise and get out and about.
Summer Fun days will run Monday to Friday, 9.15am to 4.15pm between 3rd and 28th August 2020. It may be possible to stay on later to tie in with the working day.
For more information and to complete a expression of interest form please visit: https://www.grangecentre.org.uk/summer-fun
Activities will include, among others:
- Trying new things – drumming, card making, drama, golf games (run by external facilitators)
- Exercise and fitness – golf, boccia, swimming in our heated pool
- Lifeskills – stay safe online, cake decorating, digital photography
- Outings to local places of interest
- Chill time – breaks and rest times for people who need to
The days are supported by care professionals and volunteers on The Grange’s beautiful 8-acre site in the village of Bookham. People can attend with their 1:1 carers or PAs.
If you are interested in this service, please email email@example.com or call on 01372 455229.