Introducing the Virtual Tea Break for Staff and People we Support!
Every week day 10.30-12noon
Join us online using Google Meet. Take a minute and share our favourite brew and snack. Points will be awarded for the best tea break banter.
We will be online from 10.30am to 12noon during the week and the meeting will remain open 24/7 so people can drop in to chat whenever.
If you’ve not used Google Meet before don’t worry it’s just like Whatsapp or Messenger. You can use Google Meet on any mobile device (smartphone or tablet) or a computer. Click on the link below to join the Grange chat group:
If you are using a PC/Laptop or a Mac the link should take you straight into the video chat group (you will need a webcam and a microphone so people can see and hear you).
- Google’s Chrome browser works best but Internet Explorer will also Work.
- You don’t need to sign into a Google Account.
- If you don’t have a webcam or microphone you will still be able to see and hear people.
To use Google Meet on a mobile device (iPad, Smartphone, Tablet) you need to do the following.
1) Use the link above to download Google Hangouts Meet from your app store.
2) Sign in with a Google Account.
* If you don’t have a Google Account Scott can create one for you. Email him for details.