We are so grateful to all of our valued supporters, your donations really make a difference to the work at The Grange.
Many of our supporters like to know that their donation has bought something specific – an item which will benefit those we support and enrich their experience at The Grange. With this in mind we have created a wish list of items that are needed and have been requested by the tutors and people we support. If you cannot see something suitable please check back as the list changes frequently, or email email@example.com for other ideas.
Passport To Fitness
- Outdoor Static Table Tennis Table Approx £1550
- Pool Games and Accessories e.g. shoot the hoop
The following items will help people who may not have 100% dexterity to fully participate in all the activities:
- Coming soon!
Horticulture & Woodwork
Potting, planting, pruning and propagating – it all takes place in our horticulture department! We also create bespoke planters, bird boxes and numerous other items during the woodwork sessions which take place in our new woodwork workshop. Here are some items that we need for this department:
- Selection of garden tools
- 2 x high end drills @£150 each – for woodwork
- Small, easy to carry watering cans for use on individual plots, £19.99
- Large Fridge £629
2 x Gorilla Gazebo ® Pop Up 2.5×2.5mtr Heavy Duty Waterproof Commercial Grade A couple of pop up but steady type gazeebos. £79.99 each
2 x Platform Trolley Turntable Truck Heavy Duty 1000kg Cartabout – £399.98 each
- Trademaster Pro 3 Section Extension Ladder – £134.99
- Youngman S400 Fibreglass Trade Step Ladder – £95
From everyone at The Grange a huge ‘Thank you’ to:
- Jill J. for buying a freezer for our Horticulture department so the fruit and veg grown and harvested in our walled garden can be frozen.
- Unum Community Fund for funding the vital Mangar Elk Emergency Lifting Cushion, which will benefit all the people we support plus staff and visitors.
- ExxonMobil – for funding a wide variety of essential items totalling £1950 including: A food steamer; 2 x contact grills for paninis etc; a double handled cast iron skillet; a Cuisinart Easy Prep Pro 2 Bowl Food Processor for our Main House and Granary kitchens. A Band Saw with extra blades to create crafts to sell online in our shops and an A3 printer for our Enterprise Department.
- Donor of the Ezgo st350 petrol turf utility vehicle atv with power tip gator which will be used to maintain grounds as well as transporting of heave tools and delivery runs across the site.
- Elizabeth for donating a freezer to our catering department.
If you have any items that are new and suitable for raffle prizes we would be delighted to accept them once our site is open again. Thank you.
For any further information on any of these items, please phone on 01372 452 608 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org