Supporting people with disabilities to
lead independent and
Covid 19 Restrictions
However, we ask you not to visit if you have:
· any symptoms of Covid 19,
· been in recent contact with anyone who has these symptoms
· been contacted by Test and Trace and asked to self-isolate.
When you are on site, face coverings are required in all shared buildings and social distancing measures are still in place.
Please leave deliveries in the porch in front of the Main House, following signs to Staff and Accessible Parking.
We hope to open up use of our facilities to more visitors from September, but in the meantime you can enjoy our plant shop (parking in the main Visitor Car Park) between 10am and noon, Monday to Friday, or order goods on line to collect from our shop in Bookham.
The Grange wants to lead the way as provider of choice for people with learning disabilities, inspiring our local and wider communities
- 1st January, 2019 – 21st December, 2021 2:00pm-3:30pm
***Re-opening September 2021*** Simply Scones, our weekly cream tea event in the conservatory. Booking essential: Tel: 01372 452 608
- 13th June, 2019 – 17th December, 2021 10:00am-11:30am
***Re-opening September 2021*** Cuppa & Cake, coffee morning in the Grange’s beautiful conservatory. Booking essential: Tel 01372 452 608
- 7th August, 2021 3:30pm
We are pleased to be hosting a summer service called “Hymns and Pimms” in our Walled Garden
- 30th August, 2021 All Day
Come and visit our stalls during Bookham Village Day
- 11th September, 2021 11:00am-3:00pm
Join us at The Grange and step back in time to delve into our history and the history of the grounds.
- 17th September, 2021 All Day
Details to be confirmed. Tickets will go on sale nearer the time.
- 3rd October, 2021 All Day
Details to be confirmed
- 5th November, 2021 10:00am-3:00pm
Details to be confirmed. Ticket will be on sale nearer the time. Join us for a Bridge Masterclass with Andrew Robson, The Times Bridge Correspondent.
- 4th December, 2021 7:30pm-9:30pm
Details to be confirmed. Start the Christmas season with a wonderful fun evening of carols and songs showcasing the talent of people with disabilities and local choral societies.