The Grange wants to lead the way as provider of choice for people with
learning disabilities, inspiring our local and wider communities.
- 1st January, 2019 – 17th December, 2020 2:00pm-3:30pm
Simply Scones, our weekly cream tea event in the conservatory. Booking essential: Tel: 01372 452 608
- 13th June, 2019 – 2nd December, 2020 10:00am-11:30am
Cuppa & Cake is a coffee morning in the Grange’s beautiful conservatory. All cakes made and served by people we support. Drop in but please book for larger groups: Tel 01372 452 608.
- 3rd October, 2019 11:00am-1:00pm
3 October: Our AGM and presentation of the year’s highlights
- 4th October, 2019 2:00pm-5:00pm
Friday, 4 October – What nicer way to fundraise for The Grange than a friendly bridge game with home-made afternoon tea.
- 30th November, 2019 7:30pm-10:00pm
Saturday, 30 November 2019: Come and join us for our fun sing-along concert featuring carols, readings and soloists.
- 1st December, 2019 11:00am-4:00pm
Sunday, 1 December our intrepid Power Granger team will be riding their adapted bikes or walking around the Olympic Dorney Lake to raise funds for The Grange.
- 5th December, 2019 6:00pm-8:00pm
Christmas late night shopping event