Supporting people with disabilities to lead independent and fulfilling lives
The Grange wants to lead the way as provider of choice for people with learning disabilities, inspiring our local and wider communities
- 1st January, 2019 – 17th December, 2020 2:00pm-3:30pm
Simply Scones, our weekly cream tea event in the conservatory. Booking essential: Tel: 01372 452 608
- 13th June, 2019 – 2nd December, 2020 10:00am-11:30am
Cuppa & Cake is a coffee morning in the Grange’s beautiful conservatory. All cakes made and served by people we support. Drop in but please book for larger groups: Tel 01372 452 608.
- 12th March, 2020 10:00am-4:30pm
Join us for a Bridge Masterclass with Andrew Robson, The Times Bridge Correspondent.
- 3rd August, 2020 – 28th August, 2020 9:15am-4:15pm
Summer Fun gives young adults with learning or physical disabilities a chance to experience life at The Grange. Creative arts, cookery, horticulture, bushcraft and outings – come and give it a try.
- 12th September, 2020 11:00am-3:00pm
Saturday, 12 September – discover our heritage as The School of Stitchery and Lace